Terms and Conditions of Hybrid Composite Products GmbH (Ltd.)
§1 Validity towards businesspersons and terms and definitions
(1) The Terms and Conditions below apply to all deliveries we make to a user. Their version is that applicable at the moment the order is placed.
A user is any natural entity that concludes a legal transaction for purposes that mainly can neither be allocated to this entity’s commercial activities nor to professional activities of this entity as a self-employed person (§ 13 BGB - “Bundesgesetzblatt” - Federal Law Gazette).
§2 Coming into force of a contract, saving of the text of the contract
(1) The following rules for the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed over our internet shop https://www.twintee.at.
(2) If a contract is concluded, the contract with
Hybrid Composite Products GmbH (Ltd.)
DI Gottfried Steiner
“Registergericht Landesgericht Leoben”
(Registered Court Provincial Court Leoben)
will come into force.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop is no legally binding contractual offer but only is a non-committal way to ask the user to order goods. Once the user has ordered the desired goods, the user will make an offer to conclude a purchasing contract that is binding for the user.
(4) If an order is received by our internet shop, the following rules will apply: The user makes a binding contractual offer by successfully running through the ordering procedure intended in our internet shop.
Ordering occurs in the following steps:
1) selecting the desired goods;
2) acknowledging the selection by clicking on the button “Order“;
3) reviewing information given in the shopping basket;
4) pressing the button “zur Kasse” (“Go to the cash point”)
5) logging into the internet shop after registration has been done and the data of the person
logging in (e-mail address and password) has been entered;
6) reviewing the data entered again and/or correcting it;
7) sending the order in a committal manner by clicking on the button
“kostenpflichtig bestellen” (“order for payment”) or “kaufen” (“buy”)
Before sending the order in a committal manner, the user can press the “Back” button included in the internet browser used by the user after checking the user’s data. This will take the user to the internet page on which the customer’s data is acquired and enable the user to correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser. We will immediately acknowledge receipt of the order by an e-mail generated automatically (“Auftragsbestätigung” - “Acknowledgement of order”). Herewith we accept your offer.
(5) Saving the text of the contract for orders made over our internet shop: We will save the text of the contract and send the ordering data to you via e-mail. You can view the AGB (“Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” - Terms and Conditions”) at//https://www.twintee.at/index.php/de/shop/abg, at any time. You can view your previous orders in our customer area at “Mein Konto --> Meine Bestellungen” (“My account --> My orders”).
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date, logo rights
(1) The stated prices include the legal Value Added Tax and other price components. Possible shipping costs will be added.
(2) At the moment, the user only has the option to prepay.
(3) If the user has chosen payment by means of immediate bank transfer, the user undertakes to pay the purchase price right upon conclusion of the contract.
(4) In case of orders via the “Customizer” or the Hybrid Composite Products GmbH in connection with an personal image or logo, the user agrees to the usage of this design for advertising purposes on our homepage (www.twintee.at and www.twintee.at/customizer) and social media accounts, such as Instagram and Facebook. The images and photos will be taken by Hybrid Composite Products GmbH and not passed on to third.
(1) Unless we have clearly specified something else in the product description, all the goods offered by us will be ready for shipment immediately. Delivery will be done no later than within 14 workdays. In case of prepayment, the period for delivery will start on the day after the payment order given to the bank entrusted with bank transfer. As for all other payment modes, it will start upon conclusion of the contract. If the deadline is on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline will end on the next workday.
(2) Even at sales shipment, the risk of accidental perishing and accidental impairment of the object sold will not pass over to the buyer until the object is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of ownership
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid completely.
§6 Right of repudiation of the customer as a user:
Right of repudiation of users
Users have a right of repudiation as specified below, a user being any natural entity that concludes a legal transaction for purposes that mainly can neither be allocated to this entity’s commercial activities nor to professional activities of this entity as a self-employed person:
Instructions about repudiation
Right of repudiation
You have the right to repudiate this contract without stating reasons within fourteen days.
The period for repudiation amounts to fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party that has been nominated by you and is not the transporter have or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of repudiation, you will have to send us an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent via mail, fax or e-mail) to us at
Hybrid Composite Products GmbH
DI Gottfried Steiner
in order to inform us of your decision to repudiate this contract. For this purpose, you can use the enclosed Pattern Form for Repudiation. However, this is not prescribed.
Consequences of repudiation
If you repudiate this contract, we will have to reimburse all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most cost efficient standard delivery offered by us), to you immediately and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which the message about your repudiation has been received by us. For this reimbursement, we will use the same means of payment as that used by you at the original transaction unless something else has explicitly been agreed with you. In no case will amounts be charged to your account because of this reimbursement.
We can refuse reimbursement until we have got the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on what the earlier moment is.
You will have to return the goods to us or hand them over to us immediately and, at any rate, no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you advise us of repudiation of this contract. The period will be granted if you send the goods before expiry of the fourteen days’ deadline.
You will bear the direct costs for the return of the goods.
End of the instructions about repudiation
§7 Form for Repudiation
Pattern Form for Repudiation
(If you want to repudiate the contract, please fill in this form and return it.)
Hybrid Composite Products GmbH
DI Gottfried Steiner
Herewith I (we) (*) repudiate the contract about the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*), which I (we) (*) have concluded
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
The user’s (users’) name(s)
The user’s (users’) address(es)
The user’s (users’) signature(s) (only in case of a message on paper)
(*) Please cross out what is not applicable.
The legal warranty rules apply.
§9 Contractual language
The only contractual language available is German.
Status of the Terms and Conditions: January 2015